The King's Speech: How One Man Saved the British Monarchy


I have seen the movie 10 times so i had to get the book. George the sixth has been one of my favorite kings of england for along time. When I read lat year that they were making the movie I nearly died. The book I like more because it gives the true timeline for the relationship between George the Sixth and Logue. They were as close as a commoner and King could given their stations in life. The book is also good because it gives you material that the movies does not. You see the real relationship and how it was built. Also you get to see the Logues marriage and the royal couples. They both were married a very long time and both wives were the people that helped define the men. So if you liked the movie you will like the book!

Không có nhận xét nào: